29 November 2012

Random Musings

Hola, amigos!

I have a few random thoughts:
  • My recent stomach illness has made me think that coming to India has possibly been a great boon for my eating habits, and may have been the greatest help for my fat-loss programme:  Precision Nutrition's Lean Eating.
  • Why have I not encountered any 7-11 stores in Delhi?  They're common in other big world cities which I've visited.
  • I recently witnessed three persons 'tripling' on a motorcycle.  What was strange was not the number, but that one was wearing a chef's hat.
Okay, I need a few hours of sleep before breakfast and check-out time!  See y'all on the flip side!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would "eaten very little since coming to India" be "the greatest help for my fat-loss programme"? Your programme wants you to eat less, but not 'very little'. I can see Dr. John wagging his finger at you.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Jean-Guy! said...

I suspect that one of the reasons I've had slow progress in the programme is that I'm still eating too much. By not being able to eat much since arriving in India, I have (I hope) adapted to eating less than before I came to India. Just before coming to India, I was eating less than I was at the beginning of the programme, but I suspect that it was still too much.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Ming said...

I think India has restrictions on foreign ownership of grocery stores and related things.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Jean-Guy! said...

@Ming While that may be so, I was told that I should expect to see many of them. I was not expecting to see Hudson News at all, and I saw several -- I'm pretty sure that it's not an Indian-owned organisation.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home