29 December 2012

FOOOOOOOD

Sunday rolled around and I decided to go out to buy some snacks while Liz's and Ethan's Ayi did the housework while Ethan was having a swim.

I like Red Meat

Upon returning, I saw that Ayi had prepared lunch for us.  Yum yum!

Not pictured:  clean laundry

After Ethan returned from swimming, he took me to the place where I'd arranged to meet a friend of mine from BLCU, Rie.  The last time Rie and I saw each other was coincidentally a day and a half after I met Ethan for the first time, in Japan, after a trip I'd taken in 2008 to The Philippines.  She's a truly wonderful human being but I'm afraid that I felt uncomfortable while we were becoming reacquainted because her ability in Mandarin has improved immensely while I've been sliding down the learning curve like the banana splits.  Overall, I was really happy to see her, after more than four and a half years apart.

My next destination was Glo London for a dinner to celebrate HY's birthday.  The food was tasty and the company was good.

Pictured:  tasty food

Pictured:  good company

Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home