31 March 2007

Blocked Again!

Hello, everyone.

My blog is once again blocked within China. That doesn't prevent me from posting but it has two direct consequences which come to mind. Firstly, none of my friends who are within China are able to see it unless they use some tunneling technology. Secondly, because of Blogger's interface for moderating comments, I am able to approve comments for moderation but I am unable to leave my own. I have a comment to which I want to respond but I currently have no vehicle for doing so within the 'Comments' section of a particular post. In case you're wondering why I'm mentioning this now, I have a comment which I've not yet moderated because I wish to respond to it. I'd rather not post the comment within the body of a post because I don't want the comment to become lost, and that is why I also don't want to post the response to the comment anywhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home